I'm at work, and hate to write from here. My phone and internet have been down for a couple of days now, so I haven't been able to post. It's supposed to get fixed tonight, so I hope to write tonight or tomorrow. I've been sad not to have my internet and be able to read what you've written and keep up with you guys!
Take care of yourselves and I miss you. I've gotten some reading time in, though, so that's good.
Welcome back. We were beginning to get concerned about you. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, thank goodness. I've had several online bloggy fatfighters I like shut down/take off/say bye/go quiet and I was worried you'd become one. Will look forward to your being back in the posting swing.
ReplyDeleteAnd I did answer your question. :) Here:
http://happyweightafter.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-61-maybe-of-phase-5-plateau-bit-big.html#comments
Glad to hear it!! How am I supposed to know if my posts are any good if I don't get some feedback from you for crying out loud!?
ReplyDeleteMiss you too!
ReplyDeleteHere's a little bit of reading for you--only if you want:
ReplyDeletehttp://dropitandeat.blogspot.com/2011/04/over-30-or-40-and-struggling-youre-not.html
I'm glad to see you back, missed your awesome posts!
ReplyDelete